At the-eldest-wand we are dedicated to protecting your data and privacy.
We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use the-eldest-wand, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. This will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
the-eldest-wand strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers' and online visitors' privacy on our website.
Google Analytics Cookies
the-eldest-wand.com uses information from Google Analytics to track the number of visits to the website, browsers and operating systems. No personally identifiable information is obtained from these cookies. We use the information that Google Analytics generates relating to our website to create reports about the use of the site. These reports allow us to update the site and improve your usage of it.
If you do not wish your data to be collected via Google Analytics, you can install its opt-out browser extension or add-on...
We use some of these third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our website…
You may opt out of personalized ads for over 125 different ad networks. Click here to do that…
Some third-party advertisements are served by Google. Google's cookie enables it to serve ads to our visitors based on their visits to other sites on the Web. You may opt out of personalized ads by visiting the Google ad opt-out page…
This link from Google provides more information about how Google manages data in its ad products…
We receive an affiliate commission for some of the products/services sold on the-eldest-wand
The affiliate services platforms we use are: Amazon, ClickBank, Commission Junction,
the-eldest-wand uses retargeting ads, which require the setting of cookies in your browser.
the-eldest-wand uses Facebook pixels to determine the effectiveness of some Facebook ad campaigns. You can change your Facebook ad settings here...
You can set your browser to accept or refuse all cookies automatically, or notify you when a cookie is being requested. Taking this action should not cause a problem with the continued use of our site. Consult the Help section of your browser for guidance on how to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is requested.
If you choose to refuse the-eldest-wand cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the site.
the-eldest-wand may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
● To run and operate our site.
● To display content on the site correctly.
● To improve customer service.
● To help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
● To personalize your user experience.
● To understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
● To improve our site.
● To improve our products and services.
● To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
● To send information to you that you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
● To send periodic emails, which may include electronic newsletters and/or autoresponder series of emails.
● To respond to your enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
the-eldest-wand may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
· Specifically, if you subscribe to our newsletter, we will ask for your first name and will require your email address.
· If you complete a form, we will require your name and your email address, and will ask for information relevant to the purpose of the form.
· If you submit content to us, we will ask for your name and email address. Photos you include with your submission, or details in your submission, may personally identify you.
· If you request to be notified about comments on any content you submit to us, or request to be notified when others submit content, we will require your first name and your email address.
· If you purchase a product or service from us, we will collect your name, email address, billing address and credit card number.
This site also uses Facebook commenting. Facebook stores all of your comments and may show them on your timeline, depending on your Facebook settings.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information and visit our site anonymously. However, it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. We will use personal information received from you for internal purposes only and will not sell it or provide it to third parties.
We also collect each visitor's IP address, which helps us combat spam and fraud. We do not use IP addresses for any other purpose.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you whenever you interact with our site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your method of connecting to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider you used, and other similar information.
Children's Privacy Protection
This website is directed to adults. It is not directed to children under the age of 16. We operate our site in compliance with current regulations. Anyone under the age of 16 must provide parental consent to use this site. We do not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 16 years of age.
Release of Information
If we sell the-eldest-wand, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale so that the service provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make.
Personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information collected by this site is stored on our host's servers. That host is SiteSell Inc., located at 1000 Saint-Jean Boulevard, Suite 702, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5P1 Canada.
Some information is collected by third-party services. These include Aweber.com
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
Last updated: 2019